Full nut and bolt restoration completed in 1999 and only 17,000 miles since.
Stripped to a bare shell and restored by an engineer to an extremely high standard.
Cream leather seats, with cream carpets and trim.
A new set of four Chrome wire wheels fitted in 2010 by us for a previous customer with new tyres.
Known personally by me as I supplied this Midget to the last three owners and have serviced the car.
- Unleaded fully rebuilt engine to a fast road spec.
- Stunning paintwork in Teal Blue.
- Stereo and new tonneau just fitted.
- Stainless Steel boot rack
- Wood rimmed Mota-Lita steering wheel
Drives extremely well and comes with massive history file.